Erin Camp is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office. Her practice focuses on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and healthcare transactions.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Erin practiced at a national law firm where she regularly managed large deal teams related to complex transactions. She also previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Orlando Garcia in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas and as a privacy and compliance intern at a health care network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
B.A., Trinity University
- Pi Sigma Alpha
J.D., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor and Adjunct Business Manager
- Health Law Association, Treasurer
- Phi Delta Phi
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), 2023
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- “Best S.A. Lawyers,” San Antonio Scene, 2022
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2021-2022
- Business & Corporate
- Corporate and Securities Law
- “Top Attorney” in Securities Law, San Antonio Magazine, 2020-2021
- “Top Attorney” in Corporate Finance Mergers and Acquisitions, San Antonio Magazine, 2019
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Women’s Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Saint City Culinary Foundation, Board Member, 2019-Present
- Haven for Hope, Volunteer, 2016-Present
- Artpace San Antonio, 2016-Present
- San Antonio Museum of Art, 2016-Present
- The Tobin Center Ghost Light Society, 2016-Present
- Junior League of San Antonio, 2016-2019
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Big Sister, 2015-2017
September 6, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 42 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2022 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list.
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
April 14, 2022Attorney News
‘Scene in S.A.’ Recognizes 13 Jackson Walker Attorneys Among “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law”
Jackson Walker proudly congratulates the 13 women attorneys who have been named to Scene in S.A.’s survey of the “Outstanding Women in Law” for 2022.
March 7, 2022Speaking Engagements
Art Cavazos, Chris Rourk, and Erin Camp to Present How to Avoid Top Mistakes Startups Make in SBIR/STTR Proposals
Jackson Walker attorneys Art Cavazos, Chris Rourk, and Erin Camp will present “Start-Up Pitfalls: How to Avoid the Top 10 Mistakes Start-Ups Make” during the 2022 SBIR/STTR Workshop Series on April 6, 2022. Presented by Texas A&M University, the workshop series will discuss key items in crafting successful proposals.
January 25, 2022Attorney News
To be selected for inclusion in the “Rising Star Lawyers” list, junior attorneys with 10 or fewer years in practice must be nominated by senior attorneys who have at least 15 years of experience practicing law.
November 12, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker proudly congratulates its four San Antonio attorneys who were included in San Antonio Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” list for 2021.