Gracie Garcia is an associate in the litigation section of Jackson Walker.
Gracie has experience handling a variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including general business disputes, breach of contract claims, and business tort actions involving negligence, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty. Gracie also has experience in handling construction-related disputes, including residential and commercial construction defect claims and mechanic’s liens.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Gracie served as a law clerk for the Honorable Rebeca Martinez at the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio, Texas, and also interned for the Texas Attorney General in Fort Worth.
B.S., cum laude, Texas Christian University
- Alpha Kappa Delta, International Sociology Honor Society
J.D., cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Solicitations Editor, The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
- Speaker, Texas A&M University School of Law, Women of Color Collective Law Students Association, October 2019
- Speaker, Texas Christian University, Anthropology and Sociology Department, April 2019
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2017