Jennifer A. Bryant
Jennifer Bryant is a litigation attorney with more than 30 years of experience in a broad range of industries and specialties. She represents clients in state and federal courts in business and commercial matters such as construction and contract disputes, intellectual property and technology claims, products liability, tort exposure, and premises liability. She also has significant experience in matters of professional negligence.
B.F.A., Southwest Missouri State University
J.D., University of Houston Law Center
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Jennifer has tried over 20 cases to a jury verdict and has expanded her practice to include mediation.
AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Houston Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Treasurer, 2016
- Houston Bar Association – Dispute Resolution Center, Volunteer Mediator
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Pro Bono Representation
- Friends of the Houston Public Library
- Board Member
- Past President