John Stevenson III
John Stevenson is an attorney in the Real Estate section of Jackson Walker’s Austin office. John routinely represents buyers, sellers, developers, builders, and institutional investors in a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions, both locally and nationally, with an emphasis on the acquisition and development of multi-family and mixed use projects, residential subdivisions, and undeveloped land.
John’s experience also includes representing landlords and tenants in office and retail lease negotiations, representing borrowers in lending transactions, and representing clients in all types of business matters, including entity selection and formation, contract drafting, and asset acquisitions.
B.A., cum laude, Texas A&M University
M.B.A., Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi
- Dean’s List
- Author, “Foreclosure in Texas and the Extinguishment of Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s Liens” (February 2020)
- Author, “Federal Income Tax Allocation Clauses In Personal Injury Settlement Agreements” (April 2019)
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member, 2013-Present