Kurt D. Nondorf
Kurt Nondorf brings a wealth of real estate experience to the problem solving needs of his clients. Kurt’s emphasis is reliable and creative client service in the areas of capital transactions (transfers of improved properties) and major office lease transactions.
As a widely known and respected professional, Kurt’s national practice covers all areas of real estate, ranging from raw land to industrial, healthcare, multi-family, retail, and hospitality.
B.A., Yale University
J.D., cum laude, Indiana Maurer School of Law
Hired by several major law firms to represent the firm on headquarter leases, he is recognized as a lawyer to lawyers. Kurt recently concluded two major ground lease negotiations and knows the ins and outs of a modern ground lease.
- Represented tenant in public/private project involving complex ground lease/condominium structure.
- Multiple nine-figure office acquisitions and sales.
- Multiple sale/leaseback transactions.
- Represented an AmLaw 50 law firm in national headquarters lease.
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.)
- Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Law, 2014, 2018
- Real Estate Law, 2006-2020
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2002-2019
- Ranked for Real Estate – Texas
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2003-2019
- Top Lawyer, H Texas Magazine, 2009, 2010
- Who’s Who Legal: Texas, Real Estate, 2007-2008, 2016, 2019
- The International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers , 2009-2016
- Houston Christian High School, Board of Trustees – Executive Committee
- Covenant House, Board of Directors – Chair
- Houston Real Estate Lawyers Council
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Houston Bar Association, Board of Directors – Real Estate Section, Past Chair
Whether a large build-to-suit, sale/leaseback or corporate headquarters lease, Kurt has the experience to help guide clients through challenging transactions. On the leasing side, he has represented both tenants and landlords in several leases of greater than 400,000 sq.ft.
Kurt’s practice is focused in:
- Office market
- Purchase and sales
- Ground leasing
- Tenant leasing