Kurt D. Nondorf
Kurt Nondorf brings a wealth of real estate experience to the problem solving needs of his clients. Kurt’s emphasis is reliable and creative client service in the areas of capital transactions (transfers of improved properties) and major office lease transactions.
As a widely known and respected professional, Kurt’s national practice covers all areas of real estate, ranging from raw land to industrial, healthcare, multi-family, retail, and hospitality.
B.A., Yale University
J.D., cum laude, Indiana Maurer School of Law
Kurt’s practice is primarily related to office and mixed use. On the leasing side, he has represented both tenants and landlords in several leases of greater than 400,000 sq.ft.
Kurt’s practice is focused in:
- Office market
- Purchase and sales
- Ground leasing
- Tenant leasing
Hired by several major law firms to represent the firm on headquarter leases, he is recognized as a lawyer to lawyers. Representative transactions include:
- Represented tenant in public/private project involving complex ground lease/condominium structure.
- Multiple nine-figure office building acquisitions and sales.
- Represented an AmLaw 50 law firm in national headquarters lease.
- Represented equity partner in several mixed use developments.
- Represented major university in connection with development of innovation district.
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), 2006-2022
- Lawyer of the Year – Houston, Real Estate Law, 2014, 2018
- Real Estate Law, 2006-2022
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Ranked for Real Estate – Texas, 2002-2021
- “Texas Super Lawyer,” Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2003-2021
- One of 50 U.S. attorneys to receive 2020 Lawyers in Real Estate Award, Connect Media, 2020
- H Texas Top Lawyers of Houston, 2020
- Who’s Who Legal: Texas, Real Estate, 2007-2008, 2016, 2019
- The International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers , 2009-2016
- “Top Lawyer,” H Texas Magazine, 2009, 2010
- Covenant House, Board of Directors
- Houston Real Estate Lawyers Council
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers