Lauren Sracic Ciminello
Lauren Ciminello is a partner in the firm’s corporate practice where she serves as the firm-wide chair of the Family Office practice, a leadership position she has held for 4 years. She is incredibly adept at advising families and closely held businesses.
Working with these families, she has guided them through various complex business transactions including forming new ventures, mergers, acquisitions, public and private offerings of securities, and contract negotiations. Her practice is further complemented by experience in planning for complex corporate, family, and inter-generational matters, including family succession and estate planning and tax, management and business succession strategies that help clients preserve wealth and achieve their business and personal goals.
Lauren guides these businesses through their finance transactions and has worked on negotiating complex financing transactions totaling over $2.5 billion.
B.B.A., Baylor University
J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Represented $2 billion family-owned construction, engineering, hotel, real estate and oil and gas business in a series of restructuring, finance and tax-free spin-off transactions.
- Represented international oil and gas service company in connection with purchase of multiple strategic acquisitions in two years.
- Represented borrowers in over $1 billion in various debt financing transactions, including both secured and unsecured term loans and revolving credit facilities.
- Represented clients in both the purchase and sale of aircraft.
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2013-2019
- Business & Corporate
- Closely Held Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2008-2013
- 40 Under 40 – Rising Star, San Antonio Business Journal, 2010
- ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- Founders Council for the Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, 2013-Present
- Family Service Association, Board of Directors, 2011-Present
- Program Evaluation Committee
- Board Engagement Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Festival of Lights – Auction Committee
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – San Antonio
- Million Dollar Roundtable, Co-host
- Great Conversations, Co-host
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards, Judging Panel
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- St. Mary’s Law Alumni Association
- Baylor Alumni Association
- Kappa Delta Alumni Association
- San Antonio Chamber – Leadership San Antonio Class, 2013
- Haven for Hope