Lauren Sracic Ciminello
Lauren Ciminello is a partner in the Firm’s corporate practice where she serves as the firmwide chair of the Family Office practice, a leadership position she has held for seven years. She is incredibly adept at advising families and closely held businesses.
Working with these families, she has guided them through various complex business transactions including forming new ventures, mergers, acquisitions, public and private offerings of securities, and contract negotiations. Her practice is further complemented by experience in planning for complex corporate, family, and inter-generational matters, including family succession and estate planning and tax, management and business succession strategies that help clients preserve wealth and achieve their business and personal goals.
Lauren guides these businesses through their finance transactions and has worked on negotiating complex financing transactions totaling over $10 billion.
B.B.A., Baylor University
J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Represented $2 billion family-owned construction, engineering, hotel, real estate and oil and gas business in a series of restructuring, finance and tax-free spin-off transactions.
- Represented international oil and gas service company in connection with purchase of multiple strategic acquisitions in two years.
- Represented borrowers in over $1 billion in various debt financing transactions, including both secured and unsecured term loans and revolving credit facilities.
- Represented clients in both the purchase and sale of aircraft.
- Chambers High Net Worth Guide, Notable Practitioner for Family Offices & Funds Structuring (USA – Nationwide), 2023
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2013-2023
- Business & Corporate
- Closely Held Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities & Corporate Finance
- “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law,” San Antonio Scene, 2021
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2008-2013
- 40 Under 40 – Rising Star, San Antonio Business Journal, 2010
- ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- Keystone School, Board of Trustees, 2023
- Founders Council for the Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, 2013-Present
- Family Service Association, Board of Directors, 2011-Present
- Program Evaluation Committee
- Board Engagement Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Festival of Lights – Auction Committee
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – San Antonio
- Million Dollar Roundtable, Co-host
- Great Conversations, Co-host
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards, Judging Panel
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- St. Mary’s Law Alumni Association
- Baylor Alumni Association
- Kappa Delta Alumni Association
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce – Leadership San Antonio Class, 2013
- Haven for Hope
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
September 18, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 44 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2023 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list. In its 19th year, the “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County.
August 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 21, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates San Antonio partner Lauren Sracic Ciminello on her appointment to the Board of Trustees of Keystone School in San Antonio, Texas.
July 24, 2023Spotlight
Jackson Walker Recognized in Chambers High Net Worth Legal Guide for Family Offices & Funds Structuring
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce that Chambers and Partners has recognized the Family Office practice, led by Lauren Sracic Ciminello, in the 2023 Chambers High Net Worth Guide.
April 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
September 6, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 42 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2022 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
April 14, 2022Attorney News
‘Scene in S.A.’ Recognizes 13 Jackson Walker Attorneys Among “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law”
Jackson Walker proudly congratulates the 13 women attorneys who have been named to Scene in S.A.’s survey of the “Outstanding Women in Law” for 2022.