Lauren Sracic Ciminello
Lauren Ciminello is a partner in the Firm’s corporate practice where she serves as the firmwide chair of the Family Office practice, a leadership position she has held for seven years. She is incredibly adept at advising families and closely held businesses.
Working with these families, she has guided them through various complex business transactions including forming new ventures, mergers, acquisitions, public and private offerings of securities, and contract negotiations. Her practice is further complemented by experience in planning for complex corporate, family, and inter-generational matters, including family succession and estate planning and tax, management and business succession strategies that help clients preserve wealth and achieve their business and personal goals.
Lauren guides these businesses through their finance transactions and has worked on negotiating complex financing transactions totaling over $10 billion.
B.B.A., Baylor University
J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Represented $2 billion family-owned construction, engineering, hotel, real estate and oil and gas business in a series of restructuring, finance and tax-free spin-off transactions.
- Represented international oil and gas service company in connection with purchase of multiple strategic acquisitions in two years.
- Represented borrowers in over $1 billion in various debt financing transactions, including both secured and unsecured term loans and revolving credit facilities.
- Represented clients in both the purchase and sale of aircraft.
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2013-2022
- Business & Corporate
- Closely Held Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities & Corporate Finance
- “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law,” San Antonio Scene, 2021
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2008-2013
- 40 Under 40 – Rising Star, San Antonio Business Journal, 2010
- ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- Founders Council for the Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, 2013-Present
- Family Service Association, Board of Directors, 2011-Present
- Program Evaluation Committee
- Board Engagement Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Festival of Lights – Auction Committee
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – San Antonio
- Million Dollar Roundtable, Co-host
- Great Conversations, Co-host
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards, Judging Panel
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- St. Mary’s Law Alumni Association
- Baylor Alumni Association
- Kappa Delta Alumni Association
- San Antonio Chamber – Leadership San Antonio Class, 2013
- Haven for Hope
September 6, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 42 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2022 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
April 14, 2022Attorney News
‘Scene in S.A.’ Recognizes 13 Jackson Walker Attorneys Among “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law”
Jackson Walker proudly congratulates the 13 women attorneys who have been named to Scene in S.A.’s survey of the “Outstanding Women in Law” for 2022.
October 5, 2021Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s October 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
July 14, 2021Attorney News
In its 17th year, the “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County. The survey takes the voters for each attorney into account, including where the voter works, their practice area, and how many years they have practiced.
April 19, 2021Attorney News
‘Scene in S.A.’ Recognizes 14 Jackson Walker Attorneys Among Inaugural List of “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law”
Jackson Walker proudly congratulates the 14 women attorneys who have been named to Scene in S.A.’s inaugural survey of “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law.”
July 30, 2020Attorney News
‘Scene in S.A.’ Recognizes 40 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2020 “Best S.A. Lawyers” and “Rising Star Lawyers” Lists
In its 16th year, the “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County.
June 24, 2019Attorney News
In its 15th year, S.A. Scene‘s “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County.
July 23, 2018Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 37 attorneys who were recognized in San Antonio Scene’s “Best S.A. Lawyers” and “Rising Star Lawyers” lists for 2018.
October 2, 2017Attorney News
Jackson Walker partner Lauren Ciminello was named as one of the winners of the San Antonio Business Journal’s 2017 Outstanding Lawyers Award, which recognizes local attorneys who are making a difference in their organizations, the legal industry, and the community.