Megan Sturm is a commercial litigator with experience representing clients in a wide range of litigation matters, including eminent domain, contract litigation, real estate litigation, and general business litigation. Megan is experienced in pre-trial motion practice and has secured favorable results for her clients through the drafting of a broad range of pre-trial motions. In addition to providing efficient representation to individuals and business entities facing challenging litigation, Megan enjoys counseling clients in litigation-avoidance strategies.
While in law school, Megan completed a study-abroad program at the University of Notre Dame London Law Centre in London, England. Additionally, she worked as a judicial intern for the Supreme Court of Texas.
B.A., cum laude, Texas A&M University
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School
- Notes Editor, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Trial Advocacy
- Notre Dame Law School Mock Trial Competition Team
United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
“Best S.A. Lawyers” List, General Litigation, San Antonio Scene Magazine, 2019
- State Bar of Texas
- The Junior League of San Antonio
- Federal Bar Association (San Antonio Chapter)