Michelle Vincent Parker
Michelle Vincent Parker focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions and financing. Her practice includes the representation of lenders (including banks and life insurance companies) in financing secured by commercial real estate, such as retail, office, multifamily, hotels, and senior housing projects. She regularly advises clients with respect to loan originations as well as loan assumptions, workouts, modifications, enforcement proceedings, and the sale of distressed debt.
Michelle also represents real estate developers and landowners in connection with the acquisition, sale, financing, and development of commercial real estate projects.
B.A., magna cum laude, Baylor University
- Phi Beta Kappa
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Represented banks and life insurance companies in construction and permanent loans ranging from several million dollars to portfolios in excess of $100 million
- Represented lender over a three-year period in the sale of 534 commercial loans (18 individual sales, seven pool sales) across the U.S., covering all types of collateral such as land, yachts, airplanes, inventory, vacation homes, offices, and shopping centers
- Represented syndication agent in a $103 million construction loan concerning a 700,000-square-foot retail shopping center in Texas
- Represented landowner in a $125 million construction loan with a publicly financed bond component
- Represented lender regarding the origination of a $45 million loan secured by seven properties in four U.S. states
- Represented lender in a $21 million loan regarding the acquisition and repositioning of senior housing facilities
- Represented landowner in the acquisition of an international golf course
- Represented landowner in the acquisition and financing of a large retail facility
- Represented landowner in loan modifications and dispositions of ownership interests in a portfolio of 18 properties located in various states
- Represented corporate client in the sale of 42 properties located nationwide
- Recommended in the area of Real Estate, The Legal 500: United States, 2019
- Dallas Area Habitat For Humanity, Former Board Member
April 21, 2022Newsletters
JW Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter – April 2022
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
November 3, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker Expands Real Estate Financing Practice With Addition of Andrew Ingrum and Michelle Vincent Parker
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the expansion of the Finance & Banking practice with the additions of Andrew A. Ingrum and Michelle Vincent Parker as partners in the Dallas office.