Taylor A. Lamb
Taylor Lamb is a real estate attorney in Jackson Walker’s Houston office with a practice focused on real estate transactional matters.
In her real estate practice, Taylor works with clients in all aspects of real estate, including the acquisition and disposition of undeveloped, commercial and multifamily assets. She also has significant experience in commercial and office leasing on behalf of both tenant and landlord, as well as counseling property owners through the operation and management of mixed-use developments and real estate acquisitions.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Taylor practiced with prominent Houston firms, gaining invaluable experience working with clients on energy, corporate, and real estate matters. In 2010, Taylor served as a White House intern to the Office of Cabinet Affairs, in the Executive Office of the President. In this role, she coordinated communications, policy, and logistics between the White House and Cabinet.
B.A., University of Oklahoma
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Articles Editor, UCLA Journal of Law & Technology
- Represented the landlord of Class A office complex in Houston, Texas in leasing with various tenants
- Represented a national apartment developer in multiple development projects in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, South Carolina and Texas, including site acquisition and land development agreements
- Represented the seller in a sale of a 212 unit apartment complex in Florida
- Represented the seller in a sale of a 161 unit apartment complex in Houston, Texas
- Represented the landlord under a 31,000 square foot lease to an international law firm in a Class A office building in the Central Business District of Houston, Texas
- Represented the landlord under a 57,000 square foot lease to an energy company in a Class A office building in Houston, Texas
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2022-2023
- “Top Lawyer: Real Estate” in Best of Houstonia, Houstonia Magazine, 2020
- University of Oklahoma Award of Excellence Recipient
- Outstanding Senior in Religious Studies Award
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, Urban Land Institute, 2018-Present
- Member, CREW Houston
- Houston Bar Association
- Board Member, Houston Lawyer Referral Service, 2014-2016
- Council, Young Professionals for Children, 2012-2013
- UCLA Homelessness Prevention Clinic, Former Co-Chair, 2009-2010
- Covenant House of California, Past Volunteer, 2009
April 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
March 23, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of 63 attorneys to Thomson Reuters’ 2023 “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” list, which recognizes only 5% of Texas attorneys who either are 40 years of age or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
March 22, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of 51 attorneys to Thomson Reuters’ 2022 “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” list, which recognizes only 2.5% of Texas attorneys who either are 40 years of age or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.