Taylor A. Lamb
Taylor Lamb is a real estate attorney in Jackson Walker’s Houston office with a practice focused on real estate matters and a strong background in corporate and energy law.
In her real estate practice, Taylor works with clients in all aspects of the purchase, development, leasing, and ownership of real estate. She regularly acts as counsel in commercial lease negotiations and drafting, as well as residential and commercial real estate acquisitions. She has significant experience in commercial retail leasing on behalf of both tenant and landlord, as well as counseling property owners through the operation and management of mixed-use developments and real estate acquisitions.
Taylor’s corporate experience includes the representation of mid-sized companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including corporate formation and restructuring, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions.
With regard to her energy experience, Taylor assisted clients in the preparation of drilling and division order title opinions for active operators.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Taylor served as a White House intern to the Office of Cabinet Affairs, in the Executive Office of the President. In this role, she coordinated communications, policy, and logistics between the White House and Cabinet. Taylor went on to practice in prominent Houston firms, gaining invaluable experience working with clients on energy, corporate, and real estate matters.
B.A., University of Oklahoma
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Articles Editor, UCLA Journal of Law & Technology
Montana, 2012 (Inactive)
- University of Oklahoma Award of Excellence Recipient
- Outstanding Senior in Religious Studies Award
- Member, Urban Land Institute, 2018-Present
- Board Member, Houston Lawyer Referral Service, 2014-2016
- Council, Young Professionals for Children, 2012-2013
- UCLA Homelessness Prevention Clinic, Former Co-Chair, 2009-2010
- Covenant House of California, Past Volunteer, 2009