Taylor Leger is an associate in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office.
While in law school, Taylor was recognized with the Dean’s Outstanding Advocate Award and was valedictorian of the class of 2023. She was a summer associate at Jackson Walker in 2022.
Taylor also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Jennifer Walker-Elrod (U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit) and the Honorable Judge Charles Eskridge (U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas).
B.S., Texas A&M University
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- Dean’s Outstanding Advocate Award
- Dean’s Honor List
- South Texas Law Review, Member
- Moot Court Team, Member and Board of Advocates Officer
- South Texas Mock Trial Challenge, Scoring Committee Chair
- Langdell Scholar Program (teaching assistant) for Contracts I and Civil Procedure II