Tiara Seals is an attorney in the bankruptcy practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. Tiara participated in the Firm’s Summer Associate Program in 2018 and 2019.
Tiara graduated in the Top 5 of her law school class at Thurgood Marshall School of Law in May of 2020. While in law school, Tiara was an associate editor in the Thurgood Marshall Law Review, an academic success tutor, and earned numerous Dean’s Awards for Academic Excellence.
Prior to law school, Tiara obtained a Bachelor’s degree in psychology and a Master’s degree in clinical psychology. After receiving her graduate degree, Tiara worked as a Rehabilitation Counselor for the Texas Workforce Commission where she assisted Texans with mental health disabilities and was a liaison counselor for both Memorial high school Spring Branch ISD and The Texas House for Sober Living.
B.A., Texas State University
M.S., Abilene Christian University
J.D., summa cum laude, Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review, Associate Editor
- Black Law Students Association, member
- Academic Success Tutor, all subjects
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Wills & Trusts
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Business Associations
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Full Academic Scholarship Recipient
- The Association of Corporate Counsel-Houston Chapter Diversity Scholarship Recipient
- Women of Law, Scholarship Recipient
- State Bar of Texas, Diversity in the Profession Scholarship Recipient
- Garland Walker American Inn of Court, member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, member
- Diva Darlings, The Fountain of Praise Church