Tori Emery is an attorney in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. Tori has experience representing clients in litigation matters in federal and state courts across the country. Her areas of practice include complex commercial disputes, intellectual property, energy and natural resources, and media and entertainment.
Before joining Jackson Walker, Tori graduated cum laude from Baylor Law School, where she was an active member of the Baylor Law Advocacy Program and Baylor Law Review. During law school, Tori also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Alan D. Albright. Prior to law school, Tori played softball at the University of Arkansas.
B.S., Biomedical/Medical Engineering, University of Arkansas
J.D., cum laude, Baylor University School of Law
- Baylor Law Review, Executive Editor
- Baylor Mock Trial Team
- Baylor Moot Court Team
- Baylor Barrister
- Intellectual Property Law Society
- The High A: Persuasive Communication, International Business Transactions, Oil & Gas Law
- Bruster and Langston Intellectual Property and Advocacy Award
- Edwin P. Horner Oil and Gas Award
- State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Resources Section Scholarship
- Regional Champion and National Semifinalist, TYLA National Trial Competition, 2021
- Semifinalist, National Civil Trial Competition, 2020
- Regional Champion, National Quarterfinalist, and Best Advocate Award, National Moot Court Competition, 2019
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
March 8, 2023Client Results
Cirrus Logic, a leader in low-power, high-precision mixed-signal processing solutions, has been listed among the top 300 U.S.-issued patent assignees for 2022 by the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO). This is the third time the company was included in the annual list of innovators.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 12, 2022Client Results
Jackson Walker celebrates the momentum of Austin-based Cirrus Logic, a leader in low-power, high-precision mixed-signal processing solutions. With about 4,130 patents issued and pending worldwide, the fabless semiconductor supplier is benefiting from solid growth opportunities and the mind of one of the world’s most prolific inventors, John Melanson.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 4, 2021Attorney News
This year, Jackson Walker proudly welcomes 16 law school graduates to expand our Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Wealth Planning practices.