Tori Emery is an attorney in the Intellectual Property practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. She was a summer associate with the Firm in 2019 and 2020.
Tori attended the University of Arkansas for college, where she was a member of the softball team and served on the Student Athlete Advisory Committee. While in law school, she was an active member of the Baylor Law Advocacy Program and Baylor Law Review, in addition to trying a patent infringement case as part of Baylor Law’s Practice Court program. As a result, Tori was awarded the Bruster and Langston Intellectual Property and Advocacy Award from the faculty at Baylor Law School. Tori also served as an intern with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Waco Division and was a graduate research assistant for Baylor University School of Law.
B.S., Biomedical/Medical Engineering, University of Arkansas
J.D., cum laude, Baylor University School of Law
- Baylor Law Review, Executive Editor
- Baylor Mock Trial Team
- Baylor Moot Court Team
- Baylor Barrister
- Intellectual Property Law Society
- The High A: Persuasive Communication, International Business Transactions, Oil & Gas Law
- Bruster and Langston Intellectual Property and Advocacy Award
- Edwin P. Horner Oil and Gas Award
- State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Resources Section Scholarship
- Regional Champion and National Semifinalist, TYLA National Trial Competition, 2021
- Semifinalist, National Civil Trial Competition, 2020
- Regional Champion, National Quarterfinalist, and Best Advocate Award, National Moot Court Competition, 2019
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 12, 2022Client Results
Jackson Walker celebrates the momentum of Austin-based Cirrus Logic, a leader in low-power, high-precision mixed-signal processing solutions. With about 4,130 patents issued and pending worldwide, the fabless semiconductor supplier is benefiting from solid growth opportunities and the mind of one of the world’s most prolific inventors, John Melanson.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 4, 2021Attorney News
This year, Jackson Walker proudly welcomes 16 law school graduates to expand our Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Wealth Planning practices.