Zachary P. Ward
Zachary Ward is an attorney in the tax transactional and M&A group in Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Zach assists the group in the drafting of various documents, including LLC membership interest transfer agreements for member disposition and tax purposes, and purchase agreements for various prospective portfolio acquisitions and dispositions. Zach is experienced in drafting a wide variety of legal documents such as data sharing agreements, writs of attachment, bills of sale, nondisclosure agreements and notices of appearance from his time as a legal intern with a national chemical and mining company, a Fortune 500 technology company, and a private equity company. He has also written advisory memorandums concerning the legal, tax and employment implications surrounding the creation of a foreign business entity for a U.S. corporation.
While in law school, Zach served as the President of the Corporate & Business Law Students Association, and held membership on the editorial team of Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology. Zach also received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in the following classes: Corporate Taxation, Corporate Governance, and Professional & Business Branding in Sports.
B.A., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Carolina Covenant Scholarship Recipient
J.D., cum laude, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Member, Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Professional & Business Branding in Sports, Spring 2019
- Corporate Governance, Fall 2018
- Corporate Taxation, Spring 2018
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Corporate and Business Law Students Association, President, 2018-2019
- ASU Immigration Initiative, Former Volunteer Spanish Translator
- UNC Immigration and Human Rights Clinic, Former Volunteer Spanish Translator