Ms. Ross’ practice includes representing purchasers, sellers, borrowers, developers, landlords and tenants in various real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, management and leasing of retail, industrial, office, multi-family, single family, and mixed-use projects. Cassie’s practice is national in scope, and her clients include some of the largest and most sophisticated players in the commercial real estate industry in the United States and Canada.
B.S., with honors, University of Texas at Austin
J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Articles Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Phi Delta Phi
Representative transaction include:
- Represented an American multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services firm in several multi-billion dollar portfolio transactions, relating to the acquisition, disposition or financing of hundreds of real estate assets across the U.S.
- Represented Canadian real estate company in multi-billion dollar portfolio transaction, relating to the acquisition of hundreds of industrial properties throughout the U.S.
- Represented real estate investment arm of a national insurance company in the planning and development several mixed-use master plan communities in Texas and Arizona, including thousands of acres to be developed into retail, office, residential, multi-family, single-family, hospitality, and condominium projects
- Represented real estate investment arm of a national insurance company in the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of several 1,000,000+ s.q. foot industrial buildings throughout the U.S., including properties located in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia
- Represented an American privately held supermarket chain in acquisition, development, leasing and sale of grocery stores and retail developments throughout Texas
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, Real Estate Transactions, San Antonio Scene, 2019
- Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2012-2017
- Legal Rising Star – Real Estate Law, S.A. Scene Magazine, 2012-2014
- Leadership Development Program Graduate, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)