Lindsey Marsh Brown
Lindsey Marsh Brown is an associate in the litigation section of Jackson Walker. Lindsey is a trial attorney with extensive experience in litigating complex commercial matters, including securities arbitrations and cases in federal and state courts involving claims regarding defamation, real estate disputes, breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair competition. Lindsey is experienced in all phases of litigation including conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing evidentiary and dispositive motions, and negotiating with adverse parties to secure favorable settlements and results for her clients.
B.S., summa cum laude, Texas Christian University
- John V. Roach Honors College Diploma with Distinction
- 4.0 Academic Scholar
- Dean’s List
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Administrative Managing Editor, SMU Law Review
- SMU Student Bar Association
- International LLM Mentor
United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Lindsey’s representative experience includes:
- Obtaining a dismissal of all claims against a financial services client in a customer lawsuit.
- Successfully defending a news organization against a defamation suit, which was affirmed on appeal.
- Winning a $1.2 million judgment in breach of contract case, which was affirmed on appeal by the Fifth Circuit.
- Defending a Texas bank against claims arising from the Allen Stanford Ponzi-scheme case.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member, 2013-Present
- Host Committee for Harwood Hopefest, 2017-2018
- Friends at Katy Trail Committee, Member
- Dallas Regional Chamber Women in the Know, Member