Noah Speck is a corporate attorney who represents both public and private companies in a wide variety of corporate matters. His practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, securities, and corporate finance. Noah has been involved in several multi-million dollar transactions across an impressive range of industries. He is also experienced in negotiating and drafting commercial agreements.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Noah worked as an in-house corporate attorney for a company in the aviation services industry as well as two other Am Law ranked firms. Before becoming an attorney, he practiced as a Certified Public Accountant, and worked for a Big Four accounting firm and a Fortune 50 energy company.
B.B.A., M.P.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2004
J.D., NYU School of Law, 2010
- Jacobson Leadership Program in Law and Business, Scholar
- Staff Editor, Journal of Law & Business
Noah has represented or assisted in the representation of:
- Acelity, Inc., a leading global medical technology company focused on advanced wound care and specialty surgical applications, and its KCI subsidiaries in the sale of its business to 3M for approximately $6.725 billion. As part of the transaction, KCI will be integrated into 3M’s Medical Solutions business.
- A public oilfield services and equipment company in $2.5 billion purchase of public company specializing in manufacture of well drilling equipment.
- A public airline company in $150 million purchase of refinery from public oil & gas company.
- A public hydrocarbon products company in negotiation of $550 million revolving credit facility.
- A public energy company in approximately $250 million shelf registration offering of 8.5 million units to the public.
- A private energy services company in $273 million sale of all of its equity interests to public oil & gas services company.
- A public offshore drilling company in the financing and purchase of drillship through $830 million notes offering.
- A public foreign corporate conglomerate in $63 million purchase of all partnership interests in private oil & gas products distributer and service provider.
- A private media company in the sale of its three operating divisions to three separate buyers in connection with the winding down of its business.
- A private partnership in the multi-million dollar sale of its acute care for children medical practice to hospital.
- A venture capital firm in multi-million dollar financing of private communications technology company.
- A public funeral and cemetery services company in negotiation of $60 million revolving credit agreement.
- A private energy services company in multi-million dollar merger and internal restructuring.
- An aviation services company in sale of a fixed-base operator subsidiary.
- A bank in the sale of its branch office to another national banking association.
- A newly formed company in the purchase of the assets of an oilfield services company.
- A company providing electronic litigation services in the sale of its assets to a public company.
- A Houston-based multispecialty clinic system in the negotiation and closing of a substantial strategic equity investment.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.)
- Corporate Law, 2021-2023
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021-2022
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, Business & Corporate, San Antonio Scene, 2017-2019
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
February 11, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the election of 14 attorneys to the Firm’s partnership on Friday, February 11, 2022. In addition to electing 14 new partners, the Firm also congratulates Bart Cicuto, Noah Speck, and Austin Thomas on their promotion from associates to senior counsel.
August 19, 2021Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 178 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2022 Edition, Including 8 “Lawyers of the Year” and 31 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 178 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 67 specialty practice areas in its 2022 edition, including 8 Lawyers of the Year and 31 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
August 20, 2020Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 164 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2021 Edition, Including 9 “Lawyers of the Year” and 25 “Ones to Watch”
Jackson Walker congratulates the 164 attorneys who were selected by their peers as Best Lawyers, including 9 Lawyers of the Year and 25 Ones to Watch, across 6 offices and 66 specialty practice areas.
March 3, 2020Client Results
Jackson Walker Healthcare Team Serves as Chief Texas Counsel for Kelsey-Seybold in Strategic Equity Investment by TPG Capital
Under the terms of the agreement, Kelsey-Seybold remains fully owned and governed by physicians. Additional terms were not disclosed.
August 21, 2019Client Results
Jackson Walker represented H2O Midstream in the acquisition of produced water infrastructure from Sabalo Energy, LLC concurrent with the execution of a 15-year acreage dedication to provide produced water gathering, disposal and recycling services to Sabalo.
June 24, 2019Attorney News
In its 15th year, S.A. Scene‘s “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County.
May 10, 2019Client Results
Jackson Walker represented Acelity, Inc. and its KCI subsidiaries in the sale of its business to 3M for approximately $6.7 billion, including assumption of debt and other adjustments.
January 24, 2019Client Results
Jackson Walker advised Texas Utility Engineering in the sale of its business to EN Engineering, a private equity-backed national engineering firm. The details of the transaction were not disclosed.