Lindsey Marsh Brown
Lindsey Marsh Brown is a trial attorney with extensive experience handling complex commercial matters, including securities arbitrations and cases in federal and state courts involving claims regarding banking and securities issues, fraud, real estate disputes, breach of contract, and misappropriation of trade secrets. Lindsey is experienced in all phases of litigation, including conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing evidentiary and dispositive motions, and negotiating with adverse parties to secure favorable settlements and results for her clients.
B.S., summa cum laude, Texas Christian University
- John V. Roach Honors College Diploma with Distinction
- 4.0 Academic Scholar
- Dean’s List
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Administrative Managing Editor, SMU Law Review
- SMU Student Bar Association
- International LLM Mentor
U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Lindsey’s representative experience includes:
- Obtaining a dismissal of all claims against a financial services client in a customer arbitration
- Winning an $8 million judgment in an arbitration involving complex breach of contract disputes
- Successfully defending a news organization against a defamation suit, which was affirmed on appeal
- Winning a $1.2 million judgment in breach of contract case, which was affirmed on appeal by the Fifth Circuit
- Defending a Texas bank against claims arising from the Allen Stanford Ponzi-scheme case
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), Commercial Litigation, 2023-2024
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2023
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member, 2013-Present
- Business Council for the Arts Leadership Arts Institute (LAI), Class of 2022
- Host Committee for Harwood Hopefest, 2017-2022
- Friends at Katy Trail Committee, Member
- Dallas Regional Chamber Women in the Know, Member
August 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.
April 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
March 23, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of 63 attorneys to Thomson Reuters’ 2023 “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” list, which recognizes only 5% of Texas attorneys who either are 40 years of age or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 22, 2022Attorney News
Lindsey Marsh Brown has been accepted into the Leadership Arts Institute’s Dallas Class of 2022-2023.
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
February 11, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the election of 14 attorneys to the Firm’s partnership on Friday, February 11, 2022. In addition to electing 14 new partners, the Firm also congratulates Bart Cicuto, Noah Speck, and Austin Thomas on their promotion from associates to senior counsel.
April 17, 2019Client Results
On behalf of Pacific Premier Bank, Jackson Walker secured a ruling affirming a summary judgment of over $1.27 million plus attorneys’ fees from the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.