Jackson Walker proudly congratulates 10 attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s “Rising Star Lawyers” list for 2021.
To be selected for inclusion in the “Rising Star Lawyers” list, junior attorneys with 10 or fewer years in practice must be nominated by senior attorneys who have at least 15 years of experience practicing law. The full list of honorees was included in the winter issue of the magazine.
Please join in congratulating the following attorneys who were named to the 2021 “Rising Star Lawyers” list:
- Arturo Cavazos, Jr. – Business & Corporate
- Amanda N. Crouch – Business Litigation
- Alexine Zacarias Friedman – Business & Corporate
- Josué J. Galván – Business Litigation
- Daniel Maldonado – Corporate & Securities Law
- Reagan M. Marble – Energy & Oil & Gas
- Daniela Mondragón – Trial/Appellate
- Eve M. Searls – Government Relations
- Ruth S. Thomson – Corporate Litigation
- Zachary C. Zurek – Business Litigation
Founded more than 130 years ago, Jackson Walker has played a vital role in the growth and development of Texas business. With more than 400 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 27 practice areas in the U.S. News’ “Best Law Firms” rankings, has nine Chambers-ranked practices and 16 practice areas with Chambers-ranked attorneys, and has been recognized as a BTI Client Service A-Team since 2014.