Jackson Walker congratulates the 10 attorneys recognized among “Houston’s Top Lawyers 2020” list in the Houston lifestyle magazine H Texas.
The following Houston attorneys were recognized in the Fall 2020 – Top Lawyers edition of H Texas:
- Thad Armstrong (Real Estate)
- Courtney Carlson (Litigation)
- Matthew Cavenaugh (Bankruptcy & Workout)
- Priya Coffey (Real Estate)
- G. Scott Fiddler (Labor & Employment)
- Elizabeth Carol Freeman (Bankruptcy & Workout)
- Joel Glover (Litigation)
- Dawn Holiday (Litigation)
- Sabrina McTopy (Corporate & Securities)
- Kurt Nondorf (Real Estate)
Founded more than 130 years ago, Jackson Walker has played a vital role in the growth and development of Texas business. With more than 400 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 27 practice areas in the U.S. News’ “Best Law Firms” rankings, has nine Chambers-ranked practices and 16 practice areas with Chambers-ranked attorneys, and has been recognized as a BTI Client Service A-Team since 2014.