Kelly S. Hodge
Kelly Hodge’s real estate finance experience includes the negotiation, structuring and documentation of construction, interim and permanent financing for multi-family properties, office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, car dealerships, industrial properties, residential properties and transactions involving low income housing tax credits (LIHTC). These syndicated and non-syndicated credit facilities have included single asset and portfolio transactions across the United States. He also represents lenders in the restructuring of troubled credit facilities and foreclosure on real estate collateral.
Kelly also has experience in documenting secured and unsecured lines of credit in a variety of other industries.
B.A., magna cum laude, Texas A&M University
J.D., magna cum laude, Baylor University School of Law
- Order of the Barristers
- Senior Notes & Comments Editor, Baylor Law Review
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), 2022
- Banking and Finance Law, 2022
- Texas Rugby Referee Association, Referee, Level C2
- Young Risk Manager’s Association, Board of Directors
- The Real Estate Council